7 Tips To Choosing The Right REALTOR ®
When choosing the right REALTOR ® it should be someone who is familiar with your neighborhood. Being familiar with your neighborhood means understanding why it is special. It also means understanding why a buyer would be interested in calling your street home. Test your REALTOR ®’s knowledge by asking the following 7 types of questions:
- How many homes were sold in your neighborhood in the past year?
- What was the average sale price?
- How long did homes stay on the market?
- What are the unique features of your street and neighborhood?
- Why would a buyer be interested in moving to your street?
- What are the possible negative features of your neighborhood?
- What are the top features of your neighborhood? For example, parks, schools, restaurants, shopping, etc.
You should also ask about sales experience. The right REALTOR ® will have at least five years of experience selling homes. A REALTOR® will need to use their experience to successfully sell your home. A REALTOR® with multiple years of experience will have the professional networks needed to successfully market your home to both local and out-of-state buyers. Your REALTOR® should also have the real estate marketing skills needed to showcase your home to interested buyers.
Orange Vista Homes is very professional, courteous and knowledgeable with the way they handle their clients whether they are selling their home or buying the home of their dreams, I would refer them to my friends and family. I have worked with James and his clients for more than 5 years.
Work With An Experienced REALTOR ®
Do you want to sell your home quickly? Do you want to sell your home for the best price? If you said yes to both of these questions, then you need to work with an experienced REALTOR®. Your REALTOR ® will help you to determine the best price for your home. Listing your home at the right value will help you to successfully sell it for the best price.