Real Estate Marketing Skills Your Agent Should Be Using
- A Realtor will properly stage your home.
- Photographs and video will be taken by a professional photographer or videographer.
- Your home will be given a positive description on the MLS.
- A Realtor will use their Real Estate network to help sell your home.
- Advice for increasing curbside appeal will be given.
- ListHub will be used to market your home to in-state and out-of-state buyers. ListHub is the largest platform for national listing distribution.
- Social media marketing will be used. Social media channels will include: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube.
- Yard signs and brochure boxes will be strategically placed to maximize effectiveness.
- Direct Response Advertising campaigns will be designed to increase interest in your home.
Through the above marketing tactics, choosing the right Realtor will increase the visibility of your home to buyers. In fact, over 50 percent of buyers begin their journey online. This means that your Realtor’s digital marketing skills will play a key role in successfully selling your home. Strategic digital and in-print marketing will help to sell your home for the best price.
Orange Vista Homes came highly recommended and were absolute professionals. As a veteran I knew the home buying process was going to be slightly different than normal due to the VA loan process. I have been told that not many people were familiar with the process and even less actually handled veteran clients. With my agent being certified to handle VA clients and being a former veteran himself, I figured he would know the process and how to make it hassle free. The agent was very knowledgeable and would be quick in responding to any questions. I would definitely recommend them to anyone, especially veterans.
Listing your home at the right value will help you to successfully sell it for the best price. Your Realtor will then leverage their real estate marketing skills to present your home to interested buyers. The following factors will help you to understand why your home should be listed at a certain price.
- The local Real Estate market will decide the value of your home.
- Remember that markets go up and down. A Realtor will analyze the market to decide at what price you should list your home.
- A skilled Realtor will help analyze all that your home has to offer. This analysis includes comparing the value of other homes in your neighborhood.
- Don’t be fooled by online Automated Valuation Models (AVM), such as Zillow’s Zestimate or Redfin’s instant valuation calculator. The latter tools use an algorithm that simply spits out a home value, without weighing the strengths and weaknesses of your specific property.
- A Realtor will conduct an in-home walk-through to prepare a valuation. The walk-through will also take into account the unique features that your property has to offer.